Android apps I've worked on
RobinhoodInvest in stocks, ETFs, options, and cryptocurrencies, all commission-free, right from your phone or desktop.
Pandora RadioGreat music discovery is effortless and free with Pandora. Just start with the name of one of your favorite artists, songs, genres or composers and we'll do the rest.
Official H-D MotorcyclesView exclusive images of some of the best bikes H-D has to offer. Pick out your dream ride from the current model year. Find an H-D® dealership, near or far, and find a dealer event near you.
Soundview Executive SummariesSoundview Executive Book Summaries provides concentrated business information for busy executives including business book summaries, top author webinars, executive video interviews and much more.
Allstate Digital LockerThe Allstate Digital Locker® keeps an inventory of all of your personal property where nothing can happen to it—perfectly organized and accessible to you at a moment’s notice, in case of an emergency.
Goodride by AllstateGoodRide helps you keep track of all the details about your ride so you can log more time on the road. It lets you track miles, routes, maintenance items, and share it all with your social networks.
InkteraInktera makes it easy to find, purchase and read today’s most popular eBook titles wherever and whenever you want.
PhilosophyAlways put the user first.
- Robinhood Lead Android Developer Palo Alto, CA January 2015 - Present
- Pandora Radio Android Developer Oakland, CA August 2013 – January 2015
- Punchkick Interactive Lead Android Developer Chicago, IL August 2011 – August 2013
- Page Foundry, Inc. Android Developer (Consultant via Geneca) Barrington, IL August 2010 – February 2011
- John Deere Technology Innovation Center Android Software Architect and Developer Champaign, IL January 2010 – May 2010
- University of Illinois CS 242 Section Moderator Urbana-Champaign, IL Spring 2009 – Spring 2010
- University of Illinois Major in Computer Science Bachelor of Science in Engineering May 2010
- Android and Java I've been developing Android apps since the G1 first released, and have been doing so professionally for over 8 years. My areas of focus inclue UI/UX, custom View components, animations, and architecture.
- Kotlin I started with Kotlin in late 2016, and have been hooked ever since!
- RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit, OkHttp For the past 5 years, I've been using RxJava and can't imagine building an app without it now.
- Unit testing. Unit testing is the proof that your code works, the documentation of edge-cases, and the safety-net that catches regressions -- what's not to love?